411 Pine Mountain Rd.
Tennessee , TN 37863
Welcome to the stunning Smoky Mountains, the setting for Pine Mountain RV Park. Our Pigeon Forge campground is set in beautiful southeastern Tennessee, just 35 miles south of Knoxville and ten miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park. With all the nearby attractions of Dollywood, from the Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Theme Park to the Dixie Stampede Dinner Show, we know you're going to love camping at our brand-new RV park! Our family-friendly facility is open year round.
Book your campsite or RV site today with our handy online reservations system. We're set off Highway 441, not far from the charming town ofGatlinburg. Our area is filled with places for you to play in the great outdoors, whether you're looking for mountain trout fishing in the Little Pigeon River or horseback riding through the Smoky Mountains. You can go white water rafting, take a hike through the mountains, or go biking along our scenic roads and byways. We also have excellent nearby golfing as well as mini golf for the kids.
We have terrific amenities at Pine Mountain RV Park, from our free wi-fi wireless internet access to free cable TV hook-ups. RV guests can enjoy our full hook-ups with 20, 30, or 50 amps of power, as well as our creekside campsites. If you prefer, camp in one of our cozy rental cabins. Our Tennessee RV park is newly built, so all of our facilities -- from the onsite camp store to the swimming pool -- are clean and ready for use. Pay us a visit and see all that Smoky Mountain camping has in store!
61 Total Sites
25 Pull Thru Sites
61 Sites with 30 Amp
50' Max Campsite or RV Site Length
RV Park / Caravan Park
2011 Daily Rates
|CABIN - SLEEPS 4
(2 night minimum required)
|EXTRA CHARGES||Extra Adult $3.00||Extra Parking $3.00|
- Pine Mountain RV Park offers daily reservations online.
- Groups are welcome here at Pine Mountain RV Park. Please call for more Information.
- Rates are based on 2 guests - $3.00 additional person/age 13 & up/per day.
- Children age 12 & under are free of charge.
- 50 AMP service is available - No Extra Charge
- 12.0% State/City tax applies to all reservations and extra fees.
- A maximum of 1 vehicles per site allowed.
- Overflow parking available for an additional $3.00 per day
- Pets are welcome at Pine Mountain RV Park - Free of Charge.
- Maximum 2 pets per campsite/RV site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pets.
- Sorry, No Aggressive dogs allowed at the campground. Please call for more information.
- No excessive barking allowed at the park.
All cancellations must be made prior to 7 days or more of the scheduled arrival date or a 1 day fee applies.
Rates subject to change without notice
Amenities & Services: